Thank you for your interest in our Cornwall Content Competition for a local plant based remedy company. Please use the quiz below to register for the brief and get details on how to submit your entry!
What’s your favourite thing
to do in Cornwall?
Whether it be your own business or a location you’ve been and loved, submit your answer to Piran the Puffin and he might just feature it here…
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. Applications are open from 8am (GMT) on 23/09/2021 until 12:00pm 04/11/2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Any applications outside this period will not be counted.
- One person will win £500 (inc any VAT) and will have the option to work with the company on future content creation paid on a case by case basis.
- The cash prize value is non-negotiable.
- The entry wil be photo(s) or video with desciription and caption for a social media post with the opportunity to upload more photos and/or videos for reference.
- Money will be paid into winners bank account within 7 working days of banking details being received.
- Terms and conditions for future work with the company will be outlined following a discussion with the winner. Participants can enter the competition multiple times with a maximum of 5 posts (1 for each theme). Simply complete the form for each theme entry.
- Participants are encouraged to follow or like Things to Do Cornwall on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Things To Do Cornwall are the promoter of the competition. The competition is being run on behalf of a Cornish natural plant based remedy company – details are provided within the brief email which is received once an individual applies.
- This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over only.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address used to apply. If a response is not received within 5 days, the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the gift(s). No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- Entrants can register their interest to work with the company even if not selected as the winner. Should an applicant select this, they give their permission to be contacted by the company via phone or email to discuss.
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- By entering participants are giving the rights of the content to the promoting company and their consent for to be shared on any of the companies social media, website or any other company platform / advertisement.
- Promoter: Things to Do Cornwall. Data controller: Medicanna Ltd.